Pages

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Suman Moron






Suman Moron or Rice Sticky with Chocolate mixed, ,,   We are always hunger for our delicasies in Philippines and I was one of them..It was one day that I posted picture in my   and some of my friends ask for to make it for them and send it.. At first I was hesitant to delivered it because this is some kind of food but,  when I started to send one of  my friend it was turn out good and the food was fine..So Luckily.not only one friend and by the words of mouth it spread how good it is..Filipino delicasies is  the number one for us in our heart even were out in our country..












2 comments:

  1. this is a good business opportunity. is it made of galapong or whole grain malagkit?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually eat Suman,but if it is a chocolate flavored one,I sure wanted to try. :)

    ReplyDelete