Pages

Friday, May 11, 2012

Ystilo.de.Veezteda

Homemade Veggies Pasta








Recipe

 1 Pound  Homemade Veggies Noodles
Black Olives
Mushroom
White Onion
Red Bell Pepper
Tomatoes
1/4 Ground Pork
 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil 

Direction

For the Pasta, put a  large pot of water on the stove to boil it,  When it has come to boil, add a pinch of salt. 
Cook for about 8 minutes or until the pasta is not quite done. Drain the pasta
Meanwhile in a large skillet, saute ground pork , onion, then set aside.  Saute Mushroom, tomatoes and Red bell Pepper then add the  ground pork and onion for about 3-4 minutes add the noodles, Stir well and season with pepper and salt, drizzle with a bit of olive oil, serve and enjoy


My Line of  Business

Got a new business stuff as a homestay mom, need to earn extra cash  for helping my hubby so I decided to start my own  business online..and  I enjoyed what I'm doing. And this is what i wanted even before. I really love buying and wearing nice clothes  and of course if there is still have more time , I usually make some food for dinner ..special food for the family..for more details about it , Please like at https://www.facebook.com/Ystilo.de.Veezteda


Yes girls!! We do pre-order as well..and yet the prices are pretty reasonable and affordable...so what are you waiting for?




FTFBadge








2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your healthy veggy recipe...I will do it minus the pork and replace it with chicken...ill update you if the taste works...

    Been here from Food Trip Friday.

    its me Happy Foodie

    ReplyDelete
  2. yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm that noodles looks delish Sis :-) Dropping by from FTF

    http://www.homecookingwithjessy.com/lunch-at-teds-hot-dogs-restaurant/

    ReplyDelete