Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fabulous Food at the Party

It's been awhile since I ate lechon in Philippines..I know it's hard to find lechon here in USA or else you need to work it out or somebody will do it for you but not as the best in Philippines of course:)..
We went to Birthday party last saturday and Of course I made my special' Lumpiang Sariwa' and there's a lot of food too, lots of fellow filipina too..It was really fun to attend that kind of party, even my son he meet some kids and I love seeing some couple filipino, a pure filipino that somehow you will always want to hang out with so that you both can speak our dialect..

The food was amazing, taste good and lucky to have a good friend here..happy FTF!!!





happy weekend


FTFBadge




3 comments:

  1. Wow lutong pinoy! Stopping by from Food Trip Friday!

    The Twerp and I

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness...this is a huge feast. And it all looks scrumptious.

    Do stop by for a piece of dessert now if you have time...

    at

    THE CRESCENT CITY CONNECTION

    ReplyDelete