Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Dinner time


This is my dinner last night and It was so good eating our traditional dish like 'Daing' Dried Fish..I really miss the Philippines, Imagine even just for dried fish that we had in our table but makes us full our tummy and enjoyable eating  with rice and vinegar for dipping..
 I wonder how we always love and still craving for our filipino food although were here in the other country'' like the commercial says'' wala pa rin tatalo sa alaska..hehehe but  for me'' wala pa rin tatalo sa pagkain pinoy''. This is my Foodtrip  other than Daing..Chicken liver and  Stir fry veggies..enjoy.



FTFBadge



1 comment:

  1. sarap ng daing...:) gusto ko iyan sis sawsaw sa suka na madaming bawang...hayyy, nag-crave tuloy ako bigla! yum. visiting from FTF, have a great week. :)

    ReplyDelete