Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Dinner for today!!

Brazo de Mercedes..









My version of 'Laing Spinach'

I've starving for laing so much..Spinach is the best one for alternative and it was great..wanna know my recipe for my laing..by the way you can add red chili pepper to make it hot (optional)

here is the recipe

1 bag of spinach
1 can tuna
pinch of garlic
ginger
onion
shrimp paste or ' bagoong'
Coconut milk
cooking oil

Method

In a casserole, sauté garlic, ginger and onions then tuna
wait for a few minutes
Pour in the coconut milk (gata) and bring to a boil then simmer for 15 minutes.
Add bagoong, salt then bring spinach and continue stirring
continue to simmer until oil comes out of the cream. (I prefer with a little cream)
Serve hot with plain white rice..enjoy

8 comments:

  1. Ikaw nag bake sa brazo mercedez sis? Pwede paturo, please? Ang sarap naman nang laing mo. Pero i-avoid ko muna ang tuna coz of being buntit.

    dropin by with
    my FTF sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi @ mel cole..yup..follow me at networks blog kung may facebook ka then send ko sau recipe ng brazo de mercedes at hipon un alternate sa tuna for laing..take care

    ReplyDelete
  3. foodtrip friday..thanks and inday adin too

    ReplyDelete
  4. spinach laing--that's interesting.
    my mom was just telling me that she misses brazo de mercedes. will probably get one later.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't tried laing yet,would love to try some!You baked your brazo mercedes?Hands up to that!^_^

    Greetings from Japan!Thanks for dropping by at my FTF entry.Followed you btw^_^

    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete