Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Daing na Bangus

I Love eating Milkfish 'Bangus'  or daing na bangus with fried rice ..but instead of frying in hot oil..I baked it ..and taste was so yummy too..




Ingredients
1 large and fat bangus
2 tablespoons vinegar
3 cloves garlic
soy sauce
pepper


1. Clean bangus and cut lengthwise along the dorsal or back from head to tail and spread it flat.
2. Mix garlic, salt, vinegar and pepper.and thyme
3. Soak bangus in mixture a few hours
4. Instead of frying it,,I Bake it..and enjoy with aromatic smell from the oven




2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this tip,I have a Daing na bangus in the fridge, I will bake it tomorrow,just like this one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ang sarap naman, sarap nyan isawsaw sa suka't bawang...hayy, kagutom. more rice for me kapag ganyan, hehehe! visiting late from FTF, sorry! have a great week!

    ReplyDelete