Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Lobsterfeast



Food Trip Friday! And we actually took a trip!

After my appointment in Duluth, my husband asked me where I would like to eat Lunch....  I said "I want lobster" huh... so we went down to Lake Avenue and found a Red Lobster http://www.redlobster.com/ Restaurant - hmm..sounds good to me! If you want to indulge yourself in food decadence and devour the ocean's finest meat, lobster, then this is the place for you.
The lobster was sooo good, especially when drowned in butter sauce. It was not chewy, was really good, and I want more! Sure, it was a little expensive, but I was happy and will definitely go back again... as soon as we can afford to. ;)

Take a look (below) at the meal we ordered... scrumptious!




10 comments:

  1. looks great and mouthwatering! btw, i followed you, hope you can follow me back...thank you! have a great weekend! :) -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is craving for lobster right now, :-/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Red Lobster! I already told hubby that's where I want to celebrate my birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks yummy..would love to try. i haven't tried lobster yet

    late visit from FTF:
    http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2011/04/ftf-valentine-cravings.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower...hope u could follow me back

    Chie at Chuchie's Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, we need to reward ourselves every now and then.:p lobster is a luxury nowadays...but i hope to indulge these coming weeks when i'm on vacation. lobster is much cheaper in the province.:p

    ReplyDelete
  7. i haven't tried lobster in my life. geez, i need to eat this delicious meals, especially with seafoods. looks mouthwatering.

    I am sorry for the super late blog-hopping. If you haven't visited yet, here is my Food Trip Friday (April 1 issue) entry: Lunch at Chowking

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my! drooling..kakatakam..been to RL twice in my life...lol! super mahal kasi....thanks for dropping by my FTf!

    ReplyDelete