Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Trip to Mall of America







Roast Beef Sandwich




a href="http://foodtripfriday.net">


BBQ Chicken Wings


I Really miss going to a huge mall just like in our country ..Mall of Asia and now I experience going to the Mall of America..There is one reason why we visit there..I had to attend my biometrics somewhere in Minnesota's so we stayed for one night at bloomington close to the mall and happen to see my friends too..
We went to the Nick Universe amusement park at the Mall of America the first day, walked around the entire mall the second day. My son  had a blast at the park.
The mall of America is a huge place! Definitely a tourist attraction. The mall has 4 super stores that are located at every corner of the mall. In the middle there are smaller shops, food courts, and many many other cool place. The coolest attraction at the mall is the indoor theme park which is based on Nickelodian the cartoon channel. There are rides and all sorts of exciting things taking place down there. Parking is very convenient with lots all around the place.The only place underneath the main mall, it is an entire water community down there. All sorts of fish, sharks and other water creatures.
We were so hungry and thought to eat steak but I changed my mind coz I was craving for the chicken wings and roasted beef for my husband and of course for my son  chicken soup..though it was a little bit expensive  but it was definitely worth..what a great time with my family  then at last when you are on your trip home finally depression will set in when you realize how simple it was to be on the verge of bankruptcy after one trip. Not to worry happiness will come back at some point and you will be back at MOA once again :)




3 comments:

  1. roast beef sandwich and the chicken wings both looks mouthwatering...the mall sounds so huge and lots of attractions to see, i'm sure you had fun! btw, meron din palang mall of america, kala ko mall of asia lang, hihihi, thanks for sharing! PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...wishing you a great Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great foodie...Happy FTF :)

    http://www.lyzalane.info/2011/03/ftf-pork-and-chicken-adobo-w-liver.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your post made me really miss Mall of America (most especially Spongebob). I've been there countless of times while I was in Minnesota. :)

    Walmart, Rainbow and Mall of America

    ReplyDelete