Pages

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Beef Caldereta

Beef Caldereta is one of my favorite dish . This dish can be made with beef, goat meat or even chicken. but i prefer beef. This is one of the famous Filipino dishes. The nice thing about Caldereta is you can omit some or most of the ingredients. As long as you have beef and tomato sauce, you'll still end up with a good dish and since I don't have any liver spread, I used peanut butter and it turns out good..It's really yummy..I marinate it for 5 hours and boiled it for more tender, And i know It's a lot of work for me to cook this but I Love the feeling of seeing my husband that he was happy with what he's eating..








2 comments:

  1. Caldereta din ang nailuto kong espesyal dis week pero chicken lang sa akin coz I don't have beef meat. Ang sarap kaya sa niluto mo, thumbs up sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mel..at least di na ako aasa pa sa mama sita heheheh..take care

    ReplyDelete