Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Maruya/ Banana Fritters


Maruya or Banana fritters is one of my fave 'Mirienda' afternoon snack', it's simple and easy to make..
This is my homestyle miryenda
INGREDIENTS

3 pcs Banana (saba-plantain)
1 cup all purpose flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 egg
1/2 cup fresh milk
sugar
Vegetable oil

PROCEDURE

1. Mix all together in a bowl except sugar
2. Peel the bananas and slice lengthwise into 4 pieces.
3. Dip in the batter and roll lightly in flour. Deep fry in cooking oil, browning evenly.
Drain and serve with powdered sugar if desired.. Enjoy!!

6 comments:

  1. This would be great for my son during afternoon. he always asks for something sweet and I always try to find something that is healthy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks yummy, nag-crave tuloy ako bigla! anyway, have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for all your comment guys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love bananas & this recipe for merienda is one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete