Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Own style bag


I've started collecting reusable clothing to cut down on ultimately eliminate my produce bag usage. This is one of my fave colors. A tote bag that you can use for shopping. I made this for one day and i was amaze that it turns out good combination. I love big purses most of the time and even a big tote bag..unfortunately I have to rock the diaper bag for a while. hehehehe..even before i spend a lot of money for those expensive bag but i always give it for a gift to my friend and my niece and sister
Actually there's a lot of bag, purse somewhere that you can buy cheap,you could still find a few on ebay but i found out that i could make a bag of my own and own colors and style ..anyway i keep on posted here my other latest style of bag..ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment